Artist Statement :
Daughter of Three Rashtrapati award winner (Hindi Sahitya) Father, Dr. M. B. Shah. and Mother, light music Singer Rajashri Shah.
I grow up in an artistic family. Influenced both my mom and dad. I love nature and its views.
Their beauty touches my heart in a way. I cannot live without that. The beauty I see in the world is inspiring and real.
I have chartered for myself a strong identity within the community of abstract art's, right from childhood. My inclination towards fine art and the drive within me to excel amongst my peers has put me on platform where challenges have become a part of my life.
With Strong will power and creative exuberance has now ventured into the field of Abstract paintings are a reflection of classical mix of the dance form, modern and natural arts.
My style has evolved from formal realism, using acrylic and oil paints to depict people and common object of a more painterly style using a wider array of colour.
Currently, my abstract painting consists of surreal imagery combined with musical compositional elements. I use mixed media acrylic and oil painting and found object, to enhance the visual and textural aspects of my painting.
I paint daily and involve myself various art related activity.
Finally, I believe art to be a very powerful form of a self-expression. I like music, literature, historical research. Art offers boundless opportunities for creativity indeed, art represent the pinnacle of human.
- Bachlor of Fine Art (B.F.A) in Illustration
- Indecomm Global Services (India) private Limited. (Former Brinvisa Technology Pvt Ltd)
- 2004 to 2010
- Professional Multimedia Director. Braivisa E-learning Pune.
- Since 2014 I am working on professional artist and art teacher on my own studio. "Meraki Art Studio."
- 2001 to 2003 - APTECH Learning - Work as a Graphic Designer
- 1998 - CCTECH Learning - Work as a Graphic artist
- 1995 to 1997
- Professional Animator, CCTECH CO, Pune
- Professional Animator artist. Saransh co. Pune
- Professional Illustrator for Kotwal Comic co.
- 2011 : Sathe Gallery
- 2010 : Brinvisa, Pune
- 2006 : Shaniya Gallery, Pune
Solo Exhibitions :
- 2019 : Taj Hotel Mumbai 'EUNOIA' Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- 2019 : World Tread Centre 'ARTIVAL ART FAIR' Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- 2018 : CAF Germany
- 2011 : Dr. Diwahar Dingle Art Gallery, 'NIGAR' Pune, Maharashtra, India
- 2010 : Ishaniya Gallery, 'RAGA' Pune, Maharashtra, India
- 2009 : Ishaniya Gallery, 'RAGA' Pune, Maharashtra, India
Group Shows :
- 2002 to 2009 : Various Group shows in Pune and Mumbai
- 2017-2018-2019: Selected thrice for the international art women’s magazine, Mumbai.
- 2008 : Best Illustrator, Braivisa E-Learning co. Pune
- 1997 : Best Animator, CCTECH E-Learning co. Pune
- 1996: Awarded from J.K.Vani award, Canada.
- 1996-2006-2011 : Awarded as a best Animator, Illustrator.
- 1994 : Best illustrator, Saransh Art Studio, Pune
- 1993 - 2012 : Number of cash awards in addition to state.
- 2016-2020 : Art camps and Art workshops – Meraki Art Studio - Mumbai
- 2013 : Prepared 21 portraits of PARAM VIR CHAKRA awardees for Indian Army
- 2010 : Calendar for Emiratis Airline
- 2010 : Kathak based project(painting) on "KASTURBA GANDHI" Poem
- 2009 : Portraits (who declared Paramvirchakra) for Indian Army MHOW
- 1990 : Illustration project on CRY (Child relief and you)
- 1990 to 2001 : Various book covers on freedom fighter
- 1990 : Painting on "ITIHASACHARYA ACHARYA RAJWADE"
- 1986 : Paintings are also a collection of Bharat Jodo Andolan by Baba Amte
- Written articles on art and culture in various newspaper and magazines
Art camps :
- Since 2014,Various art workshop for kids in Mumbai.
- 2005 : Invited ART - PUNA University
- 2005 : national Art Camp 2005 organised by brainvisa
- 2001 : Invited for camp organized by rotary club of pune
- Invited for (on the spot painting) a wall made jointly of 108 works artist displayed as a peace wall at pune.
Affilation and Membership :
- 2018 : Coffee Table Art Group
- 2017 : Startist Artist Group
- 2017 : W & Art International Group
- 2016 : Womens Indian Magazine