Vikram who hitherto painted mostly watercolors has successfully turned his hand to acrylics rendered on paper. This latest series of 'cityscapes' revolves around the innocence of childhood and untrampled hopes. Showing figures of boys holding kites in their hands, surrounded by the vast blue skies, giving the feel of owning the world.
In some of his paintings, he has shown the beauty of nature in relation to the innocence of young girls. Nature shown in an abstract manner in the background, as the soft glow of sun-light, the haze of blue skies, the green hues of nature and the faint forma of trees. Vikram is fast emerging in the group of collectible young artist.
- 1997 : G. D. Art (Drg Ptg)
- 1994 : A. T. D.
- 1993 : G. D. Art (App. Art)
- M. A. (Indology)
- 1992 : Shubharai Art Gallery, Solapur
Group Shows :
- 1998 : Different Strokes Town & Country, Pune
- 1998 : Show Apprenge by Mrs. Kejariwal, Pune
- 1997 : Nag Foundation
- 1997 : 5 Millennea of Contemporary Indian Art, Mumbai
- 1996 : Private Preview
Work Shops :
- 1997 : Gondhalekar Pratishthan, Pune
- 1997 : Rashtriya Lalit Kala Academy, Bhubaneshwar
- 1996 : Pradarshak Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 1997 : V. V. Oke, Award
- 1995, 1994 : V. V. Oke, Merit Award
- 1991 : 'Artifice' State Art Exhibition
- 1997 : Chitari Kala Academy, Pune
- 1997 : Varsha, Mumbai
- 1996 : Kala Mela, Culcutta
- 1995 : State Art Exhibition