You are here Artists Ambika Wahi
Profile of Ambika Wahi
I am a full time artist based out of Gurgaon. Trained under renowned artist Mrs Kavita Jaiswal. I have been pursuing my passion for art for more than 8 years now.
The essence of my work is self-expression and self-discovery. It’s about reconnecting with myself at a deeper level and comprehending emotions. My work is mostly conceptuaand inspired by nature and life in general. Being a woman I have done a whole series on women. Sometimes the work is a dialogue with the self or sometimes it revolves around a concept. There are a lot of bright colours and textures in my works. Though recently I have done a whole series in charcoal.
These current works reflect my journey within, seeking my sanctuary and moving towards the guiding light which is very meditative. I can say my works are mostly a mirror reflection of my inner world
- India Habitat Centre, New Delhi in 2015
- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Hyderabad in 2018
- 3rd All India Annual Art Exhibition in March 2019 organised by the Arpana Fine Arts Gallery at the Academy of Fine Arts and Literature, New Delhi
- 1st All India Women Art Exhibition in April 2019, organised by the Arpana Fine Arts Gallery at the Academy of Fine Arts and Literature, New Delhi
- Parvaaz A Group Art Exhibition at AIFACS in August 2019
- 2nd All India Women Art Exhibition in March 2020, organised by the Arpana Fine Arts Gallery at the Academy of Fine Arts and Literature, New Delhi.