Jointly organised by
Khula Aasmaan and ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations) present an international painting contest on the theme "World of Mahatma Gandhi"
to commemorate 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
Terms & Conditions for the international painting painting competition
- The painting being submitted for this contest should be an original work of art created by the participant. If an artwork wins any prize or gets shortlisted and it is subsequently established that it is not an original artwork but a copy, Khula Aasmaan retains the right to revoke any prize or honor or shortlist status awarded to that particular artwork.
- The initial submission should be an image of the artwork only. Please do not send the original artwork unless it is shortlisted and asked for by Khula Aasmaan.
- The intellectual property rights of the artwork will remain with the artist / creator.
- After the shortlist is announced, the original paintings (only those which are shortlisted) are required to be sent to Khula Aasmaan for final judging. The terms and conditions governing the dispatch and use of these paintings will be sent to the shortlisted child artists and young artists on an individual basis.
- The decision of Khula Aasmaan in terms of shortlisting and judging will be final and no representations or requests regarding the same will be entertained.
Khula Aasmaan is the new age platform for children which encourages creative thought and innovation. Participate in Khula Aasmaan contests. Submit your doodles, drawings, cartoons, paintings, ideas and more. Shortlisted children get a dedicated web page of their own. To know more, write to us at email@example.com. You may call or WhatsApp on +91-9325530547