|Ordering & Buying|
- The price quoted on the website is for the artwork only. Packing and shipping charges are extra and are charged at actuals. VAT is applicable for all shipments within India. VAT is currently @ 12.5%.
- We ship worldwide using reputed couriers such as FedEx, DHL for international deliveries and organisations such as India Post, GATI, ARAMEX, DTDC for deliveries within India.
- We take great care for packing all consignments. The paintings are usually shipped in a rolled format in a rigid PVC container. If the customer wants us to ship the paintings in framed or flat condition, the same can be organised. In such a case, the artwork is packed in a secure manner using materials such as rubber foam, bubble sheets and sent in a wooden or aluminium container which is duly sealed.
- All images displayed are based on the images provided by the artists.
- The order will be processed subject to availability of the painting / sculpture / artwork ordered.
- All payments are to be made in favour of "Link Indiaart.com Pvt. Ltd." by way of cheque / demand draft payable at Pune or by bank transfer into our account.
Our account details :
Account Name : Link Indiaart.com Pvt. Ltd.
Account No. : 315010200000064
Bank : Axis Bank
Branch : Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411 016, India
IFSC / NEFT code : UTIB0000315
We are committed to ensure fair practices and high ethical standards. A separate certificate of authenticity will be issued for each work of art purchased from us. This certificate will carry an image of the work and mention the dimensions and the medium.The authenticity certificate will be sent 4-6 weeks after the purchase transaction has been completed. This will be sent by registered post/courier. The certificate will be laminated before the dispatch to ensure long life and to make it tamper proof.
Indiaart offers art advisory services to its clients which includes assisting the clients in seleting artworks and artists, building an art portfolio and ensuring fair pricing. Those interested in buying art and building individual or corporate art portfolio / collection should write to Milind Sathe at email@example.com