Artist Statement :
The freedom of expression, medium and form is the essence of Contemporary Art. I am not a traditional artist. I use Visual arts without being bothered with conventional forms, colour, medium etc.
I like to work with water colours, ink on paper and soot with coloured charcoal to convey my feelings in my drawings.
Freedom of colours and forms has given me inspiration to explore new boundaries of self expression, through painting showcasing inner change and movements at the subconscious level. In each of my work I like to capture moments, where we can have so many mixed emotions with colours and forms.
- 1987 - 1992 : Diploma in Commercial Arts, Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai (Photography)
- 2012 : Work selected and exhibited by the Art Society of India at their Annual Art Exhibition, at the Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 2012 : Work selected and exhibited at the Art Eterne show at the Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, for the International Art Festival
- 2012 : India Art Festival
- 2011 : Gallery Attic, Panjim, Goa
Work Experience :
- 2001 : Freelance work in print media 2001 onwards
- 1992 - 1995 : Visualiser, Speer Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- 1999 - 2001 : Planet Saffron