Artist Statement :
Hello everyone. According to me, art cannot be described in one
word,it has different meaning for different people, but for me
of art is what an individual wants to create something in
his / her own way or style and that liberty and freedom is
them,to create that particular thing whether it is on piece
of canvas, paper, stone, walls etc. I like to paint bold florals
and gardens and abstract in bright colors only. For me, art is
something which our heart wants to see, feel and we lost
and difficult to come back from those thoughts and then we
try to create those thoughts on paper and canvas in form of
art. So each artist has his own ideas and thoughts to paint
and meditate on it,and take out it on canvas and paper.
To create my art studio is my dream from my college time. I am an art lover. According to me art cannot be described in one word, it has different meaning for different people but for me piece of art is what an individual wants to create something in his/her own way or style and that liberty and freedom is given to them to create that particular thing whether it is on piece of canvas, sheet, stone, walls etc. I like to paint bold floral and gardens on big canvas and like to use bright colours only. For me art is something which our heart wants to see, feel and we lost ourselves there and difficult to come back from those thoughts by choosing our favourite flower, We will be motivated to try again to again render it well. Our feelings have a better chance of being transferred into own floral painting too.
Using actual Flower as inspirations, the nuances of colour and the play of shadows with the changing light has provided with the subject upon which to meditate.
I am fanatical about flower painting but I do hope I have managed to awaken a little curiosity.
- Hans Raj Model School, Punjabi Bagh
- B.Com from Delhi University
- Diploma in Textile Designing from Polytechnic for Women in South Extension Part II (Kotla)
Group Shows :
- Participated in the Epicentre Art Mart II exhibition.
It is a Group show of 52 Artists held in Epicentre, Apparel House, Sector 44, Gurgaon from 10–12 September 2010
- Exhibited Floral Paintings in Royal Bank Of Scotland, Hauz Khas, New Delhi from 10-25 January, 2011.
This was organise by Ms. Kiran Pundir.
- In the month of February, 2011 one of my Oil Painting was sold through www.bestcollegeart.com.
This painting was well appreciated by Mr. Kapil Chopra, Chairman of Oberoi Hotel
- Participated in a Group Show organised by Amrapali Art and Art Arena at The Icon, DLF City, Phase 5, Gurgaon on the 8th, 9th and 10th of October 2011. Amrapali Art is all about artists (painters,photographers and sculptors) from different fields finding their self expression through the medium of art
- Participated in a Group Show "Scarlett 99" in All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, 1, Rafi Marg, New Delhi from 25-29 February, 2012.
It was well appreciated by Mr. Zargar Zahoor, Faculty of Fine Arts, Jamia Malia Islamia, New Delhi
- Participated in a Group Show "Music of Moods" in All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, 1, Rafi Marg, New Delhi from 11-17 March, 2012. It was well appreciated by Mr. Subhra Mazumdar, the Chief Guest for the function. Participated in a group show of 25 artist – "Feminal Cosmology" from 22 - 29 April at Swarnim Galleria of Arts, MG Road, Gurgaon, sukhrali, Gurgaon
- Participated in a group show of 21 artist presented by Artmafiya titled as "Negative+" in blue art gallery from 27th April to 7th May, 2012
- Participated in group show of 17 artist, show of Paintings and Sculptures inaugurated by Shri Harun Yusuf Minister of Power, Industries, Food and Supplies and Employment, Govt of NCT of Delhi in Lokayata Art Gallery, Hauz Khas village, New Delhi - 110016 from 5th October to 11th October 2012 organised by Group the Art Worms (TAW)
- Exhibited paintings at Vaishali Sector 4, Ansal Plaza Mall, Ghazibad from 10th December to 25th December, 2012
- Participated in group show in Indian Habitat centre, Open Palm Court, from 1 - 4 January 2013
- Participated in a Group show "Street 13" in 6th All India Annual Women Art Exhibition on International Womens Day Friday, 8 March, 2013 organised by Art Mall, 5 Shivaji Marg, Moti Nagar, New Delhi
- Participated in a Group Show Art Through Light, In State Art Gallery, Hyderabad From 19 - 28 June organised By Kiran Pundir.
Participated in "SHRAWAN—2013" at The Art Place Sco 22, Sector - 15, Part - 2, Gurgaon - gallery Owner Deepa Yadav From 26th July to 3rd August.
- Participated in the exhibition at Lesurei Valley, Gurgaon Trade Fair on 30th and 31st December 2013
- Participated in the Home and Lifestyle Exhibition at Epicentre, Apparel House, Sector 44, Gurgaon on 8th, 9th and 10th February 2014
- Participated in A Group Show of Paintings titled "Soul's Expression" organised at Fraser Suites, Plot No. 4-A District Centre, Mayur Vihar, Phase I, New Delhi from 7th March to 15th March, 2014
- Participated in Sheetla Mahotsav - Gandhi Shilp Bazaar 2014, Leisure Valley Ground, Sector - 29, Gurgaon near IFFCO Chowk Metro Station. from 3 - 6 April 2014. Exhibited handmade Paintings in a Stall
- Participated in group show of Artist at Arthalo art Gallery 4D, Square, Motera, Ahmedabad from 5th June to 28th June, 2014. Two Floral Sold.
- Exhibited paintings in Group Show at Ansal Plaza, Ghaziabad display work for 10 days
- Participated in PANORAMA-3 at Visual Art Gallery, I.H.C, Lodhi Road, New Delhi from 5th July, to 10th July, 2014 organised by Seems Private Limited.