Artist Statement :
I have been a fashion designer, for more than eight years,over these years I have realised that I have a strong inclination towards developing surfaces through textures. I have a passion for creating new designs, my style is very abstract
abstract expressionism, non objective, non-representational, based on emotions, inner experience, feelings, exploring the inner world.
My style of art answers the following questions, I have all the answers in my questions :
- Am I trying to figure out what it looks like or represent rather than allowing something to emerge from what I see in front of me?
- Abstract expressionism derives its equation from colour, line, form or texture.
- How do these elements interact with each other?
- What emotions does the painting evoke?
- What is the title of the painting, and what is this influencing what I see?
- Have I allowed enough time to make a connection with the painting?
Abstraction allows me to be free…..
It allows me to express my happy personality