You can get involved in one of the following ways
- Donations - Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of "Art India Foundation", payable at Pune. All donations are eligible for 80G exemption under Income Tax Act.
- By way of relevant materials such as papers, paints, brushes, colour pencils and other art material and other materials / items as may be required for different projects from time to time. Please check with us for details.
- Be a volunteer. Contribute by way of your time and efforts in various projects of the foundation.
- Tell your friends / family / associates about Art India Foundation and its projects.
To get involved in any which way you choose, Please write to us with a brief note on your profile and background as well as your thoughts on how you would like to contribute.
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Art India Foundation wishes to acknowledge the following people and institutions for all their support in cash or kind
- Link Indiaart.com Pvt. Ltd. ( Indiaart Gallery )
- Anand Jog
- Mohan Solanki
- Vivek Suryavanshi
- B. V. Kulkarni
- J. R. Nageshkar
- Dileep Sathe
- Sanjay Vaidya
- Ranjeet Natu