Artists with Special Needs
- Graduated in B.Com with Computer Application in Business from M. G. University, Kerala distant education off campus and passed out in 2015.
- Completed schooling in Indian School Bahrain (ISB), where in +1 and +2 I had opted the stream, Commerce with Multimedia in which I could learn the basics of Web designing in html. In the year 2012 I passed out ISB.
I'm a passionate artist and, I am creating and selling my art works with the help of my facebook page, "https://www.facebook.com/MeenusArtsExhibition/". I would like to pursue a career in which I can contribute and implement my artistic skills and ideas, which is also highly beneficial in terms of earning and that which I can even work from home. I'm interested in advanced learning of multimedia course: such as graphics, animations, photoshop editing and web designing.
Hence therefore, I am seeking best graphics courses in NID (National Institute of Design) and MAAC by going through its websites.
I'm a person with physical discomforts due to Congenital Muscular Dystrophy, responsible for delayed motor milestones, kyphoscoliosis and weakness of extremities thus interfering with functional speed and easiness of activities of daily working life.
Hence I would like to find a career that which I would not have to undergo extreme physical stress ( e.g. travellings). Since I was abroad for 16 years, I lack proper knowledge of those careers fit for physically challenged people which are emerging as well as promising ones with good earning scopes.
- Paper Quilling (making jhumka earrings)
- Listening music
Skills & Interests
- Sketch making, Pencil drawings giving an impression of oil art, oil paintings, acrylic works, charcoal art etc.
Subjects of my art
- Women, Feelings and self emotions, colourful sceneries and landscapes, Kerala lifestyles and traditions.
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 - 9673484994
Follow on Facebook : www.facebook.com/MeenusArtsExhibition
Follow on Google+ : www.google.com/Meenal.Acharya