What is Khula Aasmaan?
- Khula Aasmaan is managed by Art India Foundation, a public charitable trust. Indiaart.com is the online partner for Art India Foundation.
- Khula Aasmaan is a platform for creative expression by children. Khula Aasmaan is FREE.
- Khula Aasmaan has two sections - Art and Science
- Khula Aasmaan encourages students to submit their original creations in the form of artworks or ideas. These submissions are for Khula Aasmaan contests. The contest is open 24 x 7, submission is online and free.
- Every quarter, a shortlist is prepared by the jury.
- A dedicated web page is prepared for each shortlisted child. This web page is managed for 3 years at no cost. During this period, the shortlisted students are encouraged to submit their new creations or ideas.
- The shortlisted artworks and ideas are subjected to another round of judging to decide the award of medals.
- Inspiring and stimulating FREE content for students, parents, teachers, and communities. This will be in the form of articles and videos by eminent personalities from diverse fields such as visual arts, performing arts, literature, architecture, science, technology, social work and public life.
- Khula Aasmaan, which was formally unveiled in October 2016, is now well established and receives entries from more than 450 locations all over India.