Children & Youth Art
Quarterly Contest | Free Entry
1st April 2018 to 30th June 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Khula Aasmaan is open and free for students in the following age groups - 5 to 15 years and 15 to 25 years. Khula Aasmaan has been conceptualised and organised by Link Indiaart.com Pvt. Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Indiaart)
- There will be a quarterly contest and the submission will be online using the form provided on www.indiaart.com
- Entry to Khula Aasmaan contests is FREE.
- Children between the age 5 to 15 years can submit their entries in the following types of art (Size of the artwork should be A4 or A3) :
- Sketches & Drawings
- Young adults between the age 15 to 25 years can submit their entries in the following types of art (Size of the artwork should be A4 or A3) :
- Sketches & Drawings
- Comic Art
- 3D Art on paper
- Photographs (camera and cellphone)
- Digital Art (any artwork created using digital tools)
- The jury of Khula Aasmaan will shortlist entries from those received for showcasing them on Indiaart.com and its allied platforms.
- A special featured online exhibition will be presented on Indiaart.com for the shortlisted artworks from each quarterly contest.
- Indiaart will create a dedicated web page for each shortlisted student and will maintain the portfolio of the student's artworks for a period of three years.
- All shortlisted artworks (original) will be required to be sent to Indiaart by the respective participant. These artworks will be retained by Indiaart and will become the property of Indiaart. Indiaart will use these artworks for the purpose of exhibitions, promotions and for any other purpose as may be required from time to time. Indiaart will not sell any of these artworks and these will be retained by Indiaart in its collection.
- No payment will be made for any shortlisted artwork that is sent to Indiaart.
- Indiaart will intimate all shortlisted children and young adults to send their original artworks to Indiaart within 10 days of being intimated. After all the shortlisted artworks are received by Indiaart, the names of the shortlisted students will be announced by Indiaart on its website as well as all allied platforms. Those students who do not send their original artwork to Indiaart will not be eligible for any further promotion by Indiaart such as being part of the featured online exhibition as well as creation of individual web page on Indiaart.com
- Decision of Indiaart will be final and binding.