Khula Aasmaan - Science
Quarterly Contest | Free Entry
Inaugural contest opens on Science Day, 28 February and closes on 30 June 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Khula Aasmaan is open and free for students in the following age groups - 5 to 15 years and 15 to 25 years. "Khula Aasmaan" is a registered trademark owned by Link Indiaart.com Pvt. Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Indiaart)
- There will be a quarterly contest and the submission will be online using the form provided on www.indiaart.com
- Entry to Khula Aasmaan contests is FREE.
- Children between the age 5 to 15 years and Young Adults between the age group 15 to 25 can submit their entries in any or all of the following methods :
- a write-up (maximum 300 words)
- a schematic diagram
- video clip of maximum 1 minute duration (upload the video on any video sharing website such as YouTube and share the link in the contest form)
- The jury of Khula Aasmaan will shortlist entries from those received. Each shortlisted child or young adult will be asked to make a detailed submission in respect of the idea which has been shortlisted. The detailed submission should be made within 30 days from the date of intimation.
- Khula Aasmaan will create a dedicated web page for each shortlisted student (child and young adult) and will maintain the portfolio of the student's ideas for a period of three years.
- All the detailed submissions will be subjected to another round of judging to decide medals and honorable mentions.
- Indiaart will strive to create opportunities for the medal winners and honorable mentions, such as mentorship, workshops, visits to reputed institutions and more such possibilities.
- Decision of Khula Aasmaan / Indiaart will be final and binding.
- The IP rights (intellectual property rights) of the idea submitted will remain with the participant. It is expected that the idea is original to the participant and not copied or borrowed from any other source.