Deepali Sagade has completed G. D. Art in 1998 from Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalay Pune. In school time she was in Aundh Sansthan near Satara and got inspiration of doing paintings from Aundh Sansthan's Museum.
She likes to paint creative landscapes in watercolour and figurative paintings in Oil and Acrylic colour. She has done digital paintings in Photoshop.
She has also received Best Painting award by Chitari Acadamy, Chitrakalacharya Puram award and Best Landscape award by Kalasangam, Karad.
She is passionate about various moods of nature and reflections. She always feel that various moods of nature has the impact accordingly on human minds and vice versa.
- 1998 : G. D. Art (Fine Art) from Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalay, Pune. (Ranked 6th in order of Merit)
Current Occupation :
- 2013 : Diwakar Dengale Art Gallery, Pune
- 2011 : Bliss Art Gallery
Group Shows :
- 2014 : Nehru Center Art Gallery
- 2013 : Dengale Art gallery
- 2012 : Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Kaladalan
- 2012 : Sanvad, Darpan Art Gallery
- 2011 : Summer Colours, Darpan Art Gallery
- 2010 : Umang, Art2Day Gallery
- 1999 : Nashik Kala Niketan, State Art Exhibition
- 1998 : Neharu Memorial Kalakunj- Chitari Acadamy
- 1998, 1997 : Balgandharv Kala Dalan
- 1997 : V. V. Oak Smriti Awards, Tilak Smarak Mandir
- 2012 : Painting Award by Nivedita Pratishthan
- Best Painting award by Chitari Acadamy
- Chitrakalacharya Puram award
- Best Landscape award by Kalasangam Karad
- Best Team Award by SoftTech Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Award for outstanding performance & lasting contribution to CQMS with IVRS projects