Arunabha Ghosh is a Life Member of The Society of Indian Record Collectors, Mumbai and The Bombay Art Society as well as Bombay Local History Society.
Arunabha is a collector of Gramophone Records of Western & Indian Classical, Picture Postcards, Newspaper Articles & Rare Books on Fine Arts & Music.
- Bachelor & Master of Visual Arts in Painting from Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata (Secured First Class in both)
- 2006 : Triveni Art Gallery, New Delhi
- 2000 : Birla Academy, Kolkata
- 1998, 1994 : Gaganendra Art Gallery, Kolkata
Group Shows :
- 2007 : Bengal Connection, Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 2006 : Enigma of Arrival, Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 2006 : Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata
- 2005 : Art Entrance, Mumbai
- 2001 : Seven Artists, All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, New Delhi
- 2001 : Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata
- 2000 : Winter Interlude, Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai